The Re-ordering of the main worship area to provide fantastic community facilities is well advanced and will be complete before lock-down ends.
The renewed church will be:
- Beautiful, the loss of pews will be far offset by architectural gains
- Flexible, the facilities will be available with or without chairs, for small or large groups.
- Warm, in winter the heating will work!
- Well lit, the natural light from the windows and the new LED lighting will make it suitable for crafts, exhibitions, and activities where you need decent light
- Economic, the cost of running the facilities will be affordable due to heating and lighting efficiencies.
- Viable, the long term future of the church for Christian ministry will be secured by having a much increased rental income from third party user groups.
- A wonderful resource for the Community, for worship and for Christian Mission.
For more photos click here