The Re-ordering plans are all about opening up the church to the wider community. We envisage the church becoming a community hub serving local people and especially providing services for disadvantaged people. After years of prayer and fund raising we are now aiming to begin the works this Autumn.
Key progress so far:
- The Faculty has been granted.
- Major grants have been secured from Viridor Credits and Veolia Environmental Trust.
- Other grants have been secured from Sheffield Burgesses, Sheffield Diocese, Yorkshire Historic Churches Trust, and the Rank Foundation.
- Charities Commission Concurrence has been secured for the use of a historic endowment fund.
- Our own resources from fundraising, legacies, and the Endowment Fund are around £100000 and growing.
- So far, we have total funds available covering just over 90% of the project cost.
Can you help to Bridge the Gap?
We are urgently looking for donations and grants to make up the difference and it is vital we do this by the end of October as otherwise we risk losing existing offers of funding. To give use the 'Donations tab' on the Welcome Page of this web site or email the vicar. We are so grateful for every amount given.